Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I do it almost daily. On average 5 days a week, a page or two a day. I always have several books going at one time. Right now I have 4 I am working on. I not only do them for myself, but get paid to make them for others also.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Well, obviously I don't do it often enough. I might get a page a week done. I need to do so much more than that.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Not too often anymore. the kids take off with my supplies. they HAVE their own. They just take my stuff. So I nolonger have the supplies to get things done. Recently they took off with my pens and markers. For the life of me I can't find them.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I tend to wait it do it in spurts. I go to weekend long scrapbook retreats. That is lots of fun. I might do an all day saturday with some friends. Right now I am working on them mostly late at night here at home. I am working on my daughters China album......although since my DH lost his job the other day, we have been working like mad to get our home ready for the inevitable - MOVING. So, I think my scrapbooking will have to wait.:ugh:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Only when I get the urge. I'm fairly new to scrapbooking and not at all very creative with it. My pages tend to be plain Jane.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Here lately, it's been few and far between. I bought a Cricut Script from QVC back in May, and it arrived June 1st, the day before we left for vacation. I think I got to play with it maybe 30 minutes, before getting back to my packing. I've been so busy with the garden and so much going on at the church since we got back from Gatlinburg, I haven't found the time to do anything scrapbook related. Things should slow down a bit this next week, and I will have time to get back to scrapping again. I miss it so much, as it's a wonderful form of relaxation for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts