Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...return to school? Here they start the day after Labor Day, so first week in September some time.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Same here, September 2. Last year they started August 18 though.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
well the school starts August 27th..... No idea where or not our kids little ones will go (long story) but our oldest will start school that day..

Eileen

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
August 18th here. They just get earlier and earlier in the summer. :( I hate it when they are going to school in the 100+ weather.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
My kids start on Aug. 26th. I think it is so stupid for them to go back to school before Labor Day. When I was in school, we always went back the Tues after Labor Day.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm suprised to see that my kids start sept 2nd...this year. Thye have been starting last week of august ever since they all started school, 13 years ago...

I'm glad they are starting later this year. Daniel is starting sept. 4th.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
September 4th. That is when I start work as well, but I am wondering how I will go, because finals are the same day!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
September 8th. They usually go back the day after labor Day, but there are amjor renovations being done to the old buildings around here. However, they will be going a week later next summer to make up for it!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Aug 6th here. What happened to Summer Vacation?
Jeanna

1 - 16 of 16 Posts