Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when the first is not on a weekday!!

Okay - we are on the one pay plan where we get paid on the first of each month - we also have direct deposit....

SO -

when is pay going to hit my account since the first is on a weekend?!

is it midnight tonight to reflect Friday morning??

is it midnight Friday night to reflect Saturday morning??

This makes me nuts!!

Do any of you have a pay date calendar?? When I worked at GEICO, we used to send out a calendar showing dates of pay (when they really hit, not just the 1st & the 15th) but now they act as though I've lost my mind when I ask if they still have them!!

HELP!! :bang:

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Since they retired me..lmao.... I have one check that is direct deposit on the first and one that comes in the mail the first. I got the one in the mail today. So far I don't know about the DD one, I'll let you know tommorrow, sorry I'm no help but that's nothing new :toothy:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Debbie call your bank and ask when it hits. Our pay is also DD but it goes in on the midnight of Thursday night, just as it turns into Fridays.

On Holidays it is deposited a day earlier but your bank can tell you how they post it's arrival and when your money is available.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Ours was available Friday Debbie. I hate it when it falls like that too.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:hugz:

Our payday is screwy too. It's supposedly the 18th, but sometimes as late as the 21st and depends on what day those dates fall on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts