Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to believe it. First the toilet broke, then the living room fan broke, then the washer which is toast and have to get a new one, had totake dh to emergency room he has brochial p-monia and won't be able to go to work til lat tleast Monday and now they're calling for 3-5 inches of snow (YICH!) Just when I think I can some on here and tell you some good news it starts all over again. Will it ever stop???

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey wait. Dh got a lottery ticket when we stopped for gas. Guess what??He won. Not a fortune but enought to get a washer, pay off the car and groceries. But not enough to stop the snow. Maybe things are looking up, Of course we have to wait on the money but at least it's coming

·
27,948 Posts
Lol, quite the turn of events!:yippee:
Hope your Dh continues to feel better.:)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:yeah: wow atleast you had a turn for the better :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Hey wait. Dh got a lottery ticket when we stopped for gas. Guess what??He won. Not a fortune but enought to get a washer, pay off the car and groceries. But not enough to stop the snow. Maybe things are looking up, Of course we have to wait on the money but at least it's coming
I am curious. How much did he win?

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I was thinking the same thing just didnt know if I should ask, lol :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
What a great turn of "luck" for you. I am so happy that you can get some things you need and don't have to worry where the money is coming from.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Holy Moly! He won? How wonderful! Congrats to you both. Enjoy the funds and the new washer. :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
thats great. i always try to think when things are really sucking,. that means something great is about to happen.......what a nice turn of fortune

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
That's wonderful that you won! You needed a good turn of events :)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Glad to hear you had a turn of events. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
That's good thing's are starting to look a bit better, Hope your dh feels better soon.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Wow, what a crazy series of events! I'm glad your dh won...now he can go to work and tell everyone "I won the lottery!" :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
That's wonderful that he won and you can at least get one thing taken care of! :yippee:

I've had a crappy run of luck :weeping: ...perhaps i should play too. :laugh:

All kidding aside, I am sorry all this has happened all at once. Hopefully your DH will get past the p'mnia fast, and that the breaks in the house all become fixed read soon.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
im glad things are looking up now. congrat on winning the money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts