Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ladies...

My day was going along rather nicely...infact...I'd nearly finished most of my To Do List for the day when my Mom called.

I rent my Mom and Step Dad's house. My SD is a minister and they live in the house provided by the church SD minister's to. His contract is up and they've decided (SD and M) not to renew although they were offered another contract. Some of the "addendums" didn't sit well with SD.

After several months of searching and a few interviews that didn't turn out, they find themselves in need of the house they rent to me. Now I knew this might happen, but Mom kept assurring me that they would NEVER move back here. They feel that the area doesn't have anything to offer them.

I got THE phone call today. I have less than 6 weeks to find a house and move. We can't afford it! What really upsets me is I lived here 6 yrs ago (for a 2 yr period) and they did the same thing 4 yrs ago. The only reason I moved back in was because they told me they would never move back. They wanted to keep the property for an income.

Send up some prayers, please...we really need all the help we can get!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Oh, that stinks. I hope you can find something you can afford and that you like! {{{hugs}}}

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm sorry to hear it Graci, I hope it all works out well for you and your parents !

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Sorry Graci, I will certainly keep yu in my prayers, have faith something will work out, just wait!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I hear the rain falling at your house. I hope it stops soon.

Hang in there Graci.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
(((hugs))). Prayers.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Aw, Graci...I'm so sorry. You will find something...I have faith in you.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sending the prayers to you! I hope you are able to find something!!

·
27,948 Posts
Sorry Graci! I'm sorry they did it to you again and at such a tough time too. I'll be thinking it's gonna work out fine thoughts for you.
It really will be OK. Don't lose that positive attitude, it'll see you through this.:heartsm:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Best of Luck to you Graci, hopefully everything will work out for the best in the end......

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys!! I like to think that there is a reason for everything...I'll just have to look extra hard this time to find it! ROFLMAO

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Best of Luck Graci! :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Graci
I'm so sorry that this is happening now, of all times.:( I'm sure that God has something really good in store for you though! Hang in there! Let everyone in your area know that you are looking for another place to rent. You never know who may have a house available. I wish you lived near me, I'd help you look!:smball:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Graci, sending you hugs and prayers!!:angel2: Maybe you are going to find a place you absolutely LOVE! Good luck house hunting and keep us posted.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Oh Graci, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Remember when God closes a door he always opens a window :angel2: . I will keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending you :hugz: . Hang in there, it will all work out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts