Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When to say "when?" All Miavita Fitness Tips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exercise is great, but learn to recognize signs your body needs a break. While exercise promotes a healthy heart, strong bones, reduction in body fat and more, rest is an important part of the equation, too. In order to prevent injury and avoid "burnout," it is best to take scheduled breaks from exercise. Typically, a week of rest is a good idea after a couple of months of steady training; it allows your body to heal.
Here is the link, there are more tips if you click on "All Miavita Fitness Tips."

http://health.yahoo.com/search/miavita?lb=s&p=id:38643

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Thank you Diana!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Thanks Diana. I totally agree with this. I've taken a few days off here and there from excersising and it feels good. Rest is so important to our bodies, in fact probably even more important than excersise. Great article.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I think my body was saying when regarding the strictness of atkins with my stomach attacks, although my weightloss will not be as drastic, I will try a new approach, low fat and calories with an emphasis on fruits and vegetables, non acidic types tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts