Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on a kick with boiling a handful of angel hair pasta and topping it with butter, parmesean or pepper jack cheese (when we have it) and any herbs that appeal to me at the moment. The whole meal takes about five minutes or less to prepare.

My long-time standby has always been a bowl of nacho chips with melted cheese and hot salsa... with a can of Mountain Dew, of course. Not exactly healthy eating, but good! ;)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Well if it's just me (and that happens very rarely ) I usually have toast or a tomato sandwich (on toast) wierd right ? .........

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I love Lean Cuisines. If I don't have those in the house, which I rarely do, I like grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches. Real healthy!;)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Stir fried rice mmmmm:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
pnut butter on toast with a glass of milk, when I am not on Atkins that is.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Eggs, bacon, toast, and a tall glass of cold milk is my fav. for a quick meal.

If I have time to plan, I make homemade chicken and noodles as no one else like it. yummmmmmm

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
ramen

·
27,948 Posts
Boxed Mac & cheese (Walmart thick & creamy with franks hot sauce on it)or leftovers:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
My favorite quickie is a big bowl of shells and cheese . . . or macaroni and cheese either one

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Grilled Cheese and tomato soup. YUMMMMY

·
Registered
269 Posts
Fried egg sandwich with dill pickle and ketchup!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Deli turkey or ham rolled up in sliced muenster or pepper jack cheese, or yogurt with grapenuts cereal.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
anything i can get my hands on.....or should say mouth on.:toothy: :toothy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts