Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to believe we're not represented like crazy out here! Anyone out here besides me? Roll call?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I live in Virginia!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
NoVA here!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Oh god........I glanced at this thread and thought it said ----:yikes:

WHERE ARE ALL THE VIRGINS????????? :laugh:

Had to hurry right on in here and see what was so darn frugal about that???!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm here! :) I Live in southwest virginia...

How about all this snow? And we're supposed to get more this weekend (not sure how much), and potentially MORE next week...

Seriously, it's like I live up north again.

I actually don't mind the snow.. but I do mind that it always comes on Fridays/Saturdays. That's the day I'm in charge at work - my manager never has to deal with the storms!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was born and raised in VA as was my Parents, Grand Parents, Great Grand parents, and Great Great Grand parents. I still have a house there, although my full time residence is in NC.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I'm about 20 minutes south of you Donna, depending on traffic on 64. This afternoon it would probably be closer to 60 minutes once you figure in the traffic on 64.
DO you go to the farmer's market in merchant's square? I haven't been in about a month, but we got some really good beef from one of the vendors there. Sometimes they have the apprentice bakers there with some really good bread and cookies.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bumping this up to say hi to fellow VA residents! I'm in NoVA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in the heartland of VA. I am about 1 hr or more from any big city.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Richmond ( Henrico ) Lakeside here !!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm in south central VA, near Danville

·
Registered
476 Posts
Staunton, Shenandoah Valley. 35 min from Charlottesville, 90 from Richmond. 55 minutes from the Pocahantas WVA county line.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts