Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I missed something......where are the HUGS, WTG and Thank You buttons? Will they be coming back? I MISS them!

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
All the buttons have been disabled due to problems with them. Gabe will have to answer when or if they will be back.

I miss them too, especially the "thank you" button.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I miss them too. Hugs!! ;)

·
4,028 Posts
Button, Button, who's got the Button?

hehehe

Reactions: Gabe

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I KNEW they were gone, but I SO wanted to use the WTG button to someone on a thread I just read!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I miss them lots of time i don't fell like posting but wan't to say thanks,hugs or way to go,hope we will have them again.

Reactions: Gabe

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
We will be upgrading the forums and once upgrades are we will test out new version of the buttons. yes they will be back. :)

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I love the buttons almost as much as I love the SMILIES :band:

But no one as much as this guy here ~ :fdance:

You can take my buttons away and I will somehow get thru :weeping:
:well:

...but please, oh please ~ don't never take my SMILIES :yikes:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh shoot....guess I should have looked in Help and Testing before I posted this question! I have had a LONG, ROUGH day and it didn't even dawn on me to check there! Sorry..

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Oh shoot....guess I should have looked in Help and Testing before I posted this question! I have had a LONG, ROUGH day and it didn't even dawn on me to check there! Sorry..
No problem. :0) I was just pointing out it wasn't done without warning at all. Which would have sucked.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is it bad that I just noticed it today? I have had about 3 hours of sleep a night for the last 5 nights, am having a major allergy attack and had a 2 year old daycare TERROR here today. I need a "hide under the bed and cry" button! (Gabe, can you make one of those???)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I miss them, too. Glad to hear they are coming back. Next question-is the status thing still not working? People must think I'm some kind of wierdo that doesn't know it isn't Thanksgiving anymore.:p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts