Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my coffee maker and toaster on the counter. The rest of my appliances are in a glass doored pantry.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
My KA in on my kitchen counter and my grainmill is on a book shelf I have in the kitchen. My toaster is in a kitchen cupboard, along with my slow cooker.

Edited to add: my food processor is in a different part of my kitchen cupboards.

Thats is for my small appliances.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
My KA is on the counter as with the coffee pot and toaster...all others are in the cupboard I bought just for that.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I have a toaster and can opener on the counter. All other appliances are put away.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Coffee Maker on the counter - all other appliances out of sight in the cupboard until they're needed. Appliances with parts (like the fp/blender) or small appliances, are stored in labeled dishpans in the cupboard so when I need them I pull out the bin and all the parts are stored together and not all over the place.

·
27,948 Posts
Lets see, the toaster oven, MW, coffee maker,coffeegrinder,sm elec grinder and Kitchen-aid are all on the counters. The rest fill a closet,lol.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Let's see... the coffee maker and microwave live on the counter. The blender and can opener are in a cupboard below the microwave. The toaster, breadmaker and hot air cooker thingy are on top of the freezer. The KA, crockpot, foodsaver and fryer are on the shelf in the back porch. Wow!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Lets see, my toster oven and coffee pot is on my counter. My KA and one of my bread makers are on my hoosier cabinet and all the others are stored until needed.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
The can opener is on the kitchen counter, the rest of the appliances are in cabinets

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
On the counter. I don't have much cabinet space to store them. Some of them that I use infequently I have in the basement on a bakers rack sort of thing.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
All mine are stored on a storage shelf in my laundry room. Cabinet and counter space are prime real estate in my kitchen so I try to keep all the small appliances on the shelf.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts