Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I once found mine in the freezer. I had them in my hand while putting up groceries and I guess I just put them right in the freezer with the frozen foods :bang: . I turned my house upside down later that afternoon trying to find them and just happened upon them by accident. They were chilled but it did not hurt my remote control to the locks, thank goodness. I have lost them in some other places but that was the wierdest, LOL.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
The Toy Box!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
in the dishwasher

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
In DH's shoe. Apparently they fell off the table and into his shoe. :rolleyes:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Not really a weird place,but dh has come home and found them in the doorknob.I'd come in,lock the door and the whole time,they'd be outside still in the lock LOL!!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I've found mine in the freezer before too. I found them in the sink before too. Our keys have been left in the doorlocks too. lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
I now have a grossest - ds threw them in his diaper pail!! They will be boiled just a few times by the end of today. :hmmm:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
In my pocket! After I put my hand in to get them, I didn't feel them, apparently my shorts had an upper pouch, they went in it when I tried to put them in my pocket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts