Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He there.
I am trying to get into coupon system, but have hard time to find them. Any suggestions where a Canadian can get those copons?

·
Registered
6,281 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you,
I tried Save.ca, but there in not too much to choose from.
I will try the other ones.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I second save.ca!

If you are looking for the canadian equivalent of frugal village forums i would suggest smartcanucks.ca and redflagdeals.com, both have links to canadian coupons and great discussions about canadian shopping!

Frugal Village still beats them both on tips and such about the frugal life style!

Reactions: winner

·
Registered
261 Posts
Got a new to add to this thread

www.shoppers-voice.com/canada

You need to fill out a quite extensive survey at the end it says:

"Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

Your responses may be used to provide you with
free product samples, information and valuable coupons.

Please allow 12 weeks for delivery of the coupons.

Congratulations! You have been automatically entered into our contest and could
win $5,000.00 CASH!"

People have received coupons and free samples based on their survey answers.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the link.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for the coupon links - I didn't think Canada really had coupons as they don't come in my weekly paper! I thought the stores had replaced them with the "club" cards. Good to know I can get some extra savings!

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Thanks for the coupon links - I didn't think Canada really had coupons as they don't come in my weekly paper! I thought the stores had replaced them with the "club" cards. Good to know I can get some extra savings!
I thought I responded to this last night, but I guess it didn't go through (or I'm losing my mind).

There are three different inserts (that I know of) that come in the paper at various points throughout the year, but not all papers carry them. Normally if you get a flyer pack with the grocery flyers the coupon inserts will be in there.

There used to be calendars online with all the dates of upcoming inserts, but I can't find anything that is up to date.

This is the 2009 Smart Source schedule. I can't find the Shop & Save or Brandsaver (Brandsaver is usually just a couple times a year):

http://www.newsmarketing.ca/DesktopModules/Files/ServeFile.aspx?action=download&itemid=1846

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Thank you,
I tried Save.ca, but there in not too much to choose from.
I will try the other ones.
There are a lot of different links to save.ca as manufacturers sometimes have exclusive specials. You won't get everything that is available just by going through the main one.

There are often free products available, currently it is Dove Body Wash. But you need to go through the correct link.

Smartcanucks keeps an updated list of save.ca links (as do most Cdn freebie sites) Easier to just post the link to that rather than try to keep it updated here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/9893-save-ca-links-canada/

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Sobey's 2009 Calendar, available in stores now. Middle has two pages of coupons, redeemable at Sobeys stores only, exp. 12/31/09

Includes:
Maille Mustard
Reynolds Parchment Paper
Maple Lodge Chicken Bacon
Lynch Hot Apple Cider
Heinz Chilli Sauce & Ocean Spray Cranberries
Carr's crackers
VH Indian Market Cooking sauce
Blue Diamond Almonds
Dempster's Tortillas
Villaggio bread
Toppits garlic & herb cubes