Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to test my kids this year. I was going to do the Iowa Basic Skills test, but don't know where to order it. Any ideas? I did a google search, but only came up with info about it, but no place to order it. Thanks!

·
Registered
639 Posts
try googling seton home testing...
I used this a few years for DD in high school.
They were very good...quick in getting the test to us, the grades & responding when I needed copies of results.
If you can't find it, I might be able to dig up some records, it's been a few years now!

·
Registered
213 Posts
This is from the ITBS (Iowa Test of Basic Skills) website at http://www.education.uiowa.edu/itp/itbs/:

Home-Schooled Students
Test materials for use with home-schooled students can be obtained through the public school district where the student resides or through the AEA that encompasses the student's residence. Arrangements might be made for such students to test at the local school when students of that district take their tests. If the district has a home-school assistance center, arrangements for testing might be made with that center. In some AEAs, the ITBS is administered on certain dates expressly for home-schooled students who are not able to be tested through their school district of residence. In no case are ITBS tests available to parents or licensed teachers as individuals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts