Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine has got to be the BlueJays. I've always wanted to go to a baseball game just for the fun.

Which one is yours? And do you get to go to many baseball games.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I don't get to go to too many ballgames and hubby doesn't like baseball so I usually have to either not watch or sneak off to the bedroom to see the games.

My favorite is the Atlanta Braves (i guess they still play it's been a while for me)

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
St. Louis Cardinals! I don't get to the games anymore (WAY too pricey) but I love to watch them on TV.

My uncle used to work for Anheiser Busch and we would get free tickets to the games. My cousin had her 13th birthday at the stadium and we got to meet the team. She got a ball signed by the team that year ( including Lou Brock, my all time hero).

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
The Texas Rangers. I have never gone but DH and DSs have all gone. They have cheap seats in the stadium that really are cheap seats, LOL, under $10 I think.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Texas Rangers of course!!!:D :D Even if they aren't the best. Houston Astors would be next and they are better than the Rangers I think. BUT I love the Rangers more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts