Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What stores do you think have the best FAR offers? Around here Walgreens by far has the largest amount and the best deals. I just started doing them in Jan. and have yet to receive a check though. I called them yesterday and they said it went out on 02/07 and to call back in a week if I have not received it. Rite-Aid has the easiest rebate program in my opinion. You can submit them online, and sometimes they add rebates on there I did not even know about. I also do Longs Drugs. They usually do not have many FAR offers, but this month they have a ton. I wish we had a CVS around here, I hear about everyone elses deals they are able to get there.

·
8,714 Posts
~Here's the link to the Refunding forum here on FV. Rebates, Refunds, Forms, etc - Frugal Village Forums I've had issues with Walgreens too. Their processing time is really long. Once I got a gift card number to use on the next months rebates, I had money reloaded to it in 2 weeks. I posted some threads about it. Other stores I get FAR items have been Rite Aid and Acme. Acme stuff is using a mixture of a sale, coupon and manufacturer's rebate form. More work but FREE! I got a rebate check in the mail today, for $10. It feels like getting a paycheck; I EARNED it baby!~

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I do Walgreens every month, they are all we have around here. I have never had any problems with them. My turn around time has always been about 3 weeks!.....hmmm.........need to get last months in the mail!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I do Rite Aid and Walgreens. Plus I do the CVS ECB program as well. I submit Rite Aid rebates online, and I get my Walgreens back on my gift card. All three stores have a location less than two miles from my house so it is very convenient.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Rite Aid has some good ones. What really makes it good at Rite Aid is that you submit your rebates online saving your postage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts