Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's that for a title?
Goodmorning everyone!:)
Today was off to a busy start, folding laundry, making 2 breakfasts,1 lunch,1 bed and helping Dd pack. For her Senior trip they are going camping. All the gear has to be there today so they can check stuff for anything they shouldn't bring. They'll leave Thurs. morning and come home Fri. evening. No big budget Disney trips for grads here.:)

As soon as I get done here I'm off to water the veggie garden & a few places I just planted flower seeds. Also going to plant some annuals and a few perennials I got at a nice price~$1.15 a 4 pk. Then I'll be in to do laundry and stuff. :whirly:

Dinner is going to be a hodge podge of leftovers.
Wishing you all a carefree day.:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning Darlene! There isn't much going on here today.

I did wake up to shower, dress, start laundry, make breakfast, read the newspaper, see DH off to work and feed the cat. I need to finish up laundry and straighten the house.

I hope you all have a great day!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hello :D,
Today is gonna be hot it's already 70* & gonna be around 80 they said :dancing:
I took al the bedding off the bed & washing it & hanging them out to dry.
gotta fold a basket of towels
clean kitchen
wash & put dishes away
file more coupons
toss expiring coupons
check store sales for sunday
check bank account
clean bedroom
make bed
get a couple things ready to mail
feed & water plants
hope everyone has a great day :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Pulling some weeds, finishing a few odds and ends ....
play with the kids.....
Nap !

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
morning!

Monday and tuesday were SUPER busy for me, I was getting things done around the house left and right...spent lot's more play time with ayla than usual, and we went to the pool, the park and jogging...i did tons of grocery shopping, we had a neighbor over...phew!

So no wonder when I woke up early this morning to ayla's crys, I went back to bed a little later and slept at least an hour ;) So it's going to be a nice slow day here...If I do go to the market it would be to get my kind of bread, lettuce and some 1$ cereal. I'll spend maybe 4$ or less.

I think I might take today to dye my hair (with stuff I already got paid to buy) to cover up the highlights that I'm getting tired of.

I also want to reorganize one part of my pantry that is messy.
Change our sheets, clean up our room..

Maybe i'll get my neighbor to come over and do yoga with me

I also need to do my cardio sculpt workout today. I haven't had a good cardio workout in a while.

Maybe take ayla to the pool around 3'ish?

·
Registered
203 Posts
HMMMM.....got up early got kids ready for school,dropped them at school ,hit physical therapy ,had an argument with therapist,came had arguement with school deputy,"fired"theripist,hired new therapist and picked kids up where sunddenly my argument with deputy ALMOST seemed worth it but darn I was too late they stopped traffic in bus area because there was an accident there yesterday.I said thats what it was gonna take:bang:
the rest of the night I will just hang out I guess:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts