Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I saw this on pinetrest. for toes that get stained from dark nail polish.. to clean your toes in whitening toothpaste... it worked my toes are whiter.. I used a nail brush but an old toothbrush would suffice... I love produts with dual uses... one of those why didn't I think of that

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thats an interesting idea I think I'll try it! I have a blue nail polish that I like to paint only on my toes (too dark for fingernails) and I never use it cause it stains. My toes always look bruised after.

And it just so happens that we have a tube of whitening toothpaste that we won't use because 1. it's paste and we like gel, and 2. It makes me nauseous to even smell it.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Thats an interesting idea I think I'll try it! I have a blue nail polish that I like to paint only on my toes (too dark for fingernails) and I never use it cause it stains. My toes always look bruised after.

And it just so happens that we have a tube of whitening toothpaste that we won't use because 1. it's paste and we like gel, and 2. It makes me nauseous to even smell it.
Rayne will need a clothespin for her nose, as well. Another dual-use!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
^^^^
Hahahaha @ krbs :laugh:

I've also heard that rubbing a tiny lemon wedge on your nails will help remove stains

·
Registered
217 Posts
lol the lemon juice works when I wore polish I liked dark toenails after a while i noticed the nail had changed color so I got some lemon juice and a cottton ball and went to work IF memory serves me it took about 2 wks of everyother day treatments.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
huh, who would have guessed to try toothpaste. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts