Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I always have a little trouble with these intro things, but I'll give it a try.
I have been married to Gene since the earth cooled. We have three grown children and a passel of grandkids.
We live in the Arkansas Ozarks where today it is rainy and cold. I have a desire deep within me to write, but don't ever seem to get beyond journal stuff and stories about our small ranch. We have a mini-micro handcrafted soap business which keeps me out of trouble. We also raise cattle and I really enjoy the calves. Not real crazy about vacination time.
I'm wondring if there is a spell checker available in this forum, because I type fast and my fingers don't always match up with my brain.
I have a blog with some stories about the ranch, but it has been so long since I wrote anything I can't even think of the address.
I guess that is enough for now. If anyone has any questions just let me know. I am sure I will have some questions of my own.
Roberta

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
nice to meet you Roberta.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:welcome: Roberta, nice to meet you!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Welcome to the group! Don't worry about spelling we're now a big patch of critics here.

LAurie in Bradenton

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Welcome, Roberta!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Welcome - I'm glad you found your way in!

·
4,028 Posts
Welcome from Baltimore... it is also cold and dreary, just no mountains this close to the bay.

·
27,948 Posts
Hi Roberta, welcome to the Village. Go ahead & make yourself at home.:apple:
I use a google toolbar that has spellcheck built in. I too am typing challenged & a quick click of that button makes me look like I know what I'm talking about. :toothy:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi, Roberta. Welcome to the Village. :welcome:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi Roberta! :welcome2: