Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is looking like they are going to have a "white" Easter....lol

I knew they were calling for it, but until I saw the snow for myself last night I figured it would be like all the other times they called for snow this past winter, that we would get rain or nothing instead.

I just laugh everytime I look out side now.....I'm at work and its still flurrying off and on and it looks so pretty coming down. I just fill bad for all my poor little trees and plants that we planted last week.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I don't know if the snow will stick, but as of yesterday they are calling for snow showers for Easter day here. I live in an area of the country where it literally snows for 6 months out of the year!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
snow here too. trying to look on the brite side. once i find it i'll look there. lol :laugh:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
The snow is coming down as we speak, and I am not happy about it. :p I'd love to see it gone for good, but clearly that's not up to me. They're saying on the radio that it should be gone by Wednesday. But that's four days from now!!! :cry:

·
Registered
995 Posts
If the weather forecast is correct (and I hope that it is) we will be having glorious spring weather with temps. in the high 60's.
We actually haven't had much of a winter.
We had a good fall of snow on Jan 18th and that was it!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
They are calling for snow here tonight as well, yuck :(

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
We have snow on the ground and I think we're to get more tonight. The weatherman on the news last night said it's colder this weekend than it was at Christmas. :(

·
Registered
519 Posts
I live in central NC and we waited all winter for snow and only saw it once. I woke up this morning to a pretty good dusting. Ugh...we just planted apple trees three weeks ago and they already HAD blooms (notice the past tense). I covered everything but the wind was blowing and when I took the sheets off this morning there was some snow/ice on some of the branches. Hopefully there will be no more snow tonight, although it's supposed to be really cold (low twenties).

Stephanie

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
It has been snowing here in Central Texas since this morning! I can not believe this weather!! I have never seen snow coming down so hard and fast before in this area until now AND I have never seen it at Easter. WOW! It is really wierd.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
We will have a white easter. It's white already.
Didn't have a white Christmas, may as well have a white easter :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
What YankeeMom said

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
It seems the only snow left in the neighborhood is in ... my garden!!!!

so far, so good... no snow

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
We have snow. I think everyone around here is singing Christmas carols...LOL

·
Registered
301 Posts
We have absolutely no snow. It hasn't been this warm all season. It makes it great for dressing up the kids and taking pictures outside.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
We had snow all day yesterday and then by evening it was almost gone. Today just cold with light flurries. But its ok because all my family will be here in about an hour and they can't escape. lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Never in the history of central Texas has it snowed in April, but yup...we got snow yesterday and it was still here this morning!

·
Registered
374 Posts
We had 6 inches overnite yuck!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts