·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder how Sara feels about it.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:D I like Linux, but am not quite ready to have all the computers switched over.

Everyday he shows me something new with Linux and although it's great, I'm not ready to completely let go of Windows. I keep thinking I'll go to do something and find that I'm unable to. Until I'm personally confident that I can, I'm keeping Windows.

I'm just being stubborn. (again)

I'm really not exactly sure why. I'm thinking it's just the familiarity of Windows and apprehension on changing what's working for me (for the most part) already.

Although, I admit that I like the idea of not being dependent on Windows and am sick to death of many of the problems associated with Windows.

I've always had a little problem with some products that are a little "different". (ie. Macs and Saabs) lol

Gabe and I have always had little differences between us. I am always rolling my eyes at things that I probably should have just let happen. Reluctance to change prevents growth, learning, and opportunities.

Yeah, so what I'm basically saying is that I'll probably just cave in and be exclaiming all the great things about Linux in the near future. He's much more persistant than I am stubborn. lol

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My sister uses linux at work and loves it. She claims it's TONS easier to use. I'm having some Windows issues right now and am considering trying it. I don't do change well either though, and it sounds time consuming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts