1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I have a small collection, a book, flash cards 4 video tapes with cd's and a regular cd also that i use in the car. I loooove these things, absolutely love them. The kids are mesmerised by the videos, and they are kind neat for me to watch too :toothy:

My brother bought them for the kids this past Christmas, it was and still is a great gift. I have an awesome brother:)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I have two CD's, and plan to buy some videos when my DD is old enough to watch them. I actually played the one CD to my stomach while pregnant! :)

:music:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
We have a few of the videos that people gave dd when she was a baby. We don't really like her to watch tv or videos, but when she is sick and just doesn't feel up to playing, but isn't ready for a nap, I'll stick one in and snuggle with her on the couch. She loves Baby VanGogh. She'll ask to watch that one even when she isn't sick. (She isn't allowed, but she'll ask anyway! ;) )

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ds loves the video we have. it is baby mozart. he has watched it a couple times. he tries to talk to it.:D i just love all the bright colors and i absolutely LOVE the music.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts