Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drink alot of water but some days I can't get enough! It seems the more I drink,the more I want.Is it my body telling me I need water,or could something be wrong??

TIA!!!!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was tested last year and everything was fine.....Should I be retested? I've had this "thrist" prob LOL for several years and never have I tested + for diabetes.....It's only gotten worse the last 3-4 months.

Am I just a thristy girl lol

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
are you eating a lot of salty foods? or do you add a lot of salt? that could make you pretty thirsty later on. :(

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Some medicines can give you a dry mouth and you feel thirsty all the time, if you take any meds check the side affects. Also if you eat a lot of salt or sodium-rich products that can make you thirsty. I take a med that makes my mouth and throat really dry all the time and I'm always thirsty.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't eat alot of salt.I don't add any to cooking and the only time I get any salt is maybe with potato chips.And thats not every day.

The only meds I take are birth control pills :)

I think I'll make an appt. to get retested...just to be safe!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I would get retested. That would be my advise too. That is one good sign of diabetes.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I would talk to the Dr. if I were you.... May not be anything, but could be a number of things.....Diabetes, or kidney dysfunction...Just get checked...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I ditto. Often diabetes shows up unannounced, the patient had negative tests before, and wham they are drinking like crazy. Get it checked. If it's not that it is a sign that something is out of whack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts