Frugal Village Forums banner

why is sara 'punishing' us.....

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  sabrelvssammy 
#1 ·
okay so do the rest of you see this advertisement for "becky weightloss.com" (you know the super 'ripped' chick in the white shorts and top with the tape measure around her waist giving us the 'thumbs-up'....) on the left side of our screens...????

Sara....why do we have to keep seeing her ???? can't we just look at a 'pleasantly plump' gal with a doughnut.....????

i don't know about the rest of you but i'm starting to get a COMPLEX!!!:lalala:

#2 ·
I don't see it. I see marie osmund,for nutri sysytem.

#3 ·
I see neither Marie or Becky. Just an ad for Book Closeouts.

#4 · (Edited)
well you are both lucky....:D i'd take marie or a good book anyday....

#5 ·
I see Becky, and she looks really weird to me. Like someone else's head photoshopped on a too-thin body and they got the proportions wrong. Her head is way too big and her fingers look bony, like an anorexic's, to me. I don't find the image attractive at all.

#6 ·
She comes and goes....but gets on my nerves. I think it is because she looks "off"...kind of like Ebbie said. I am having a hard time right now anyway with weightloss adds....I am having a hard time with losing any wieght right now due to meds...and I swear that's all I am seeing.

#9 ·
Oh, yeah, Becky is taunting me right now. Look how skinny and toned I am!! Of course, it takes money to keep this site running, and unless she gets it through donations from us, Sara has to allow sponsors to run their ads. I do think that this particular sponsor is targeting the site because it is primarily women, and I hope Sara is able to get enough contributions to be able to turn some sponsors away, if she feels their content isn't in the spirit of the site (and I would say this one definitely isn't).

#10 ·
Naw... Becky is just there to show how all of us on a diet are going to look this summer!! :D

#14 ·
well i too think she has a 'pretty awesome body'....but i'm sure by now after you all have read some of my posts you realize that i am a 'little off'....lol:screwy:

personally....she's taunting me....:weeping:

#16 · (Edited)
Thanks MOM :lol:

and by the way....YOU ...yes ...YOU....are taunting me too......!
you have those darn candy conversation hearts there on your profile and those are my favorite candy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.... and i have eaten 5 bags of them in the past 2 weeks and i have made myself sicker than a dog...and i have a big zit now from all the sugar....and THANK GOD they only come out at valentines time...the problem now though is they are all on clearance and i keep buying bags....(which i eat in one day...) ughhhhh.......

#17 · (Edited)
haha! I've been wanting to change it lately, but my mind's been so scattered...

I guess it wouldn't help that I had bought a 2lb bag of them before the holiday for like $2.97 and afterwards, I bought 1.5kg worth of jellied juju hearts for $0.29 per 100g. Mmm...

It's bad too because we have at least 150lbs of chocolate that DH got from work out of damaged shipments that the distributor didn't want to be distributed. DH brought home 100lbs more than the 50lbs I still had! :hand: Now I have 50lbs of white, 55lbs of dark (which is being divided between me, MIL and SIL) and 45lbs of milk chocolate sitting around my house taunting me...

"EAT ME!" it's screaming at me all the time.

I do my part but ahhh it's still here!

There we go, changed it just for you! Not that I don't mind staring at Justin Hartley or anything...

#19 ·
well thank goodness its not jelly beans for easter...(i love those too)...hahaha:laugh:

#21 ·
yea... i have to admit the candy clearances are the ONLY sales i dread!

#22 ·
I see "Becky" and she makes me giggle...my husband wouldn't touch her. I just asked and he says he only like adult women.

Oh..he's good!

Becky is there, to pay for the rec room we're all playing in.

#24 ·
Jillian Michaels keeps popping up on mine- she's trim and fit.My hubby likes athletic women, does not prefer heavy ladies and I think I fit together well with him.To each his own.

#26 ·
call me CRAZY......but i would rather have the valentine CANDY....Yes, that's how much I LOVE it.... sorry man candy....:smooch:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.