Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I don't sleep well, having weird freaky dreams during brief cat naps. I get up this AM with DH and try my best to get off on the right foot. Dh leaves and stuff starts falling apart.

We get a call, we're late on a payment. Gonna hit our credit report if we don't deal with it NOW.

I check the bank acct, the mortgage was 50 more than i expected.

i go to get a few groceries...and back into the neighbors truck.

can i go back to bed??:lalala:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
So sorry you've had a bad day. My DD17 ran into our garage door yesterday!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am sorry about your bad day!! When you don't sleep well everything seems wrong. Be kind to yourself please.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Missy I am soooo sorry your having a bad day, hopefully things will look up soon, we all have bad days and then comes the good, just keep your head up, things will work itself out in the end. :hugz:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Awwww, Missy...I'm sorry your day went so rough. :(

I think that means it's time for a bit of chocolate (always makes things better for me...hehehe). In fact, I'll go eat a piece in your honor. ;) (Can't seem to squish it thru the modem line to ya)....

Sending big hugs... :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am sorry Missy, I hope tomorrow goes better for you. :hug2:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Your day has really started out rough, but sending good vibes your way that things will get better.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Missy sending good vibes your way. I hope your day get better dear.HHUUGGSSS

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This morning i took the guy HM cookies. Yes, it might be bribery, but hopefully it does the trick, lol. He said don't worry it's fine. LOL

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Sorry you're having a bad day Missy, hope everything works out better for you :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Chocolate honor!

Awwww, Missy...I'm sorry your day went so rough. :(

I think that means it's time for a bit of chocolate (always makes things better for me...hehehe). In fact, I'll go eat a piece in your honor. ;) (Can't seem to squish it thru the modem line to ya)....

Sending big hugs... :D
I'm in on this one! Also on the sending hugs and good wishes. I often don't sleep well and am often accident prone (physical and mental) afterward. Try to get some good sleep tonight - yogurt and a banana right before bed might help - it did me until I became allergic to bananas.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Oh Missy, I am so sorry you were having a bad day. I hope things start to look up for you soon. :hugz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts