Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this one is shaping up to be huge :yikes:

so far a tentative total of 12. they asked if more could come...i said well, sure :mdance: the more the merrier. I am kinda nervous about large groups, but it should be fun. least I will know some people there.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
You'll do just fine Missy, just have fun with it.
Sending you lots of luck and hope they buy up lots and lots of products.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Not sure what the business is, but I used to do MaryKay, and have attended lots of Tupperware and Pampered Chef and some clothing I don't remember parties. I always had a lot of fun when there were a lot of people, and found that peoples friends often encouraged them to buy something new. Hope your experience is similar.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just have a good time, remember, you will be among friends!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Good luck, Missy, and enjoy! (But not too much! :) )

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Awesome! Sending good :vibes: your way!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Good luck Missy,
Book lots of new parties from this one and your on your way

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Hope it goes well... and that your dogs don't "show off" your products again when they're delivered! (Sorry, that funny story you shared has stuck in my head... I would have just died!)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well that stinks. somedays it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. My party cancelled n me. I could cry. I was so looking forward to getting out and maybe making some money for the family. Sigh.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Oh Missy I'm so sorry hun. I know you were looking forward to getting it started. Hang in there and try to get another one started.

:cheerup: :cheerup: :cheerup:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All is not lost. ;) watch for a soon to come thread of a party here at FV. More details to follow :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts