Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going into the hospital tonight to have the baby! I am excited. He is inducing me in the morning because of blood pressure but the baby should be fine because I am almost 38 weeks. I am praying that everything turns out fine and he is healthy. Please keep me in your prayers tonight!! Thanks!

Amy..soon to be mommyto5!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
How exciting!!
I'll be thinking happy easy delivery thoughts for you and your baby.:) Take care & can't wait to see you post as mommyto5. :)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Oh how exciting, Amy!!! Can't wait to see our new little Village member. :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow Amy, I am so excited !!!!!!!!! I hope you have an easy delivery !!!!!!!! Please tell us all of the exciting news as soon as you can !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
oh I'm excited too! I LOVE being here, I can have lots of tiny babies without having to actually have anymore to care for ~ It's awesome!

Good Luck with the delivery ~ I can't wait to see the little fellow (bet you can't either! ;) )

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good luck Amy! That is exciting news! Update us when you get time!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:yippee: Good luck, and keep us posted!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Amy....Oh Amy...How's our new baby?

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
So exciting! We're on pins and needles!

·
27,948 Posts
Pacing the floor:::::waiting::::wondering::::::heartsm:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes from all of you!! I did have River Garrett at 12:37 p.m. Thursday, May 22nd. He weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and is 19 1/2 inches long. His lungs were a little underdeveloped and had some fluid in them so he was admitted to the NICU Thursday afternoon and is still there. He is doing well now and will hopefully be home this week. It was really scary the first day and night but made a big turn around the next day and is getting much better. He could be coming home as early as Tuesday so I am just hoping and praying for that. Sorry I haven't responded sooner but most of my free time has been up at the hospital. Please pray for my sweet little boy and by the way he is really adorable too!!!!!!!! Amy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.