Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a party/open house scehduled for Saturday. I have advertised and advertised it. I have invited and over invited. I have reminded and connected with people.

hoping that some people come!! :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
WOW I wish you the best of luck, let us know how things go! :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Wishing you the best of luck with your party.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Wishing you lots of luck, Missy!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I wish you luck.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Lots of Luck!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I wish you a lot of luck Missy!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
almost every time. noone showed up. Is it me??

I invited, lots of people said they wanted to come. I reminded yesterday, at least 8 said they'd be here, so far, an hour into it, nobody has come.

it's like i am cursed or something.

I have a table of snacks set up (even some gluten free because one lady said she's on a gluten free diet for health reasons...made gluten free brownies.)

I have my display table all laid out.

i worked my butt off on the house this week.

:weeping:

·
27,948 Posts
Aww Miss, I'm sorry. I've come to the conclusion that many people are just so wierd, helps me cope. :hug2:
edited to add that some are rude too.grr...

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Missy, I am so sorry. :hugz:

I agree with Darlene....some people are jsut rude. The least they could have done, after they said they were coming, was to give you a courtesy call.

·
8,714 Posts
~I'm so sorry to hear that, Missy. I don't understand how some people can change their plans but not tell their host. So rude. Where have good manners gone?~

·
Registered
161 Posts
Missy, I'm so sorry. I was selling Tupperware, and was having the same kind of luck, so I'm not a rep any longer. Let me assure you that it isn't you!!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

suesue

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Missy sorry to hear that it didint work out and nonone came. They shouldnt of said they were coming if they wernt serious about it. hhuuugggsss

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm so sorry, Missy. Big hugs! I've had that happen so many times and it still breaks my heart. I think it hurts worse sometimes, because I try to come to these parties my friends host.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Thats why I went out of Home decorating and tupperware
I am so sorry Missy. It is not you...

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Sorry Missy...that stinks! :( :hugz:

·
Registered
161 Posts
That sucks. When i was yonger i invited a bunch of people to my birthday and no one showed up. I figured it was becuse i kept reminding them so it felt like a thing that they had to do, not something that was fun. idk, your situation is diffrent, your people are diffrent... so thats probly not it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts