Frugal Village Forums banner

Wish me luck

Tags
luck
2K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  emortis13 
#1 ·
I have a party/open house scehduled for Saturday. I have advertised and advertised it. I have invited and over invited. I have reminded and connected with people.

hoping that some people come!! :)

#2 ·
WOW I wish you the best of luck, let us know how things go! :)

#3 ·
Wishing you the best of luck with your party.

#5 ·
I wish you luck.

#9 ·
almost every time. noone showed up. Is it me??

I invited, lots of people said they wanted to come. I reminded yesterday, at least 8 said they'd be here, so far, an hour into it, nobody has come.

it's like i am cursed or something.

I have a table of snacks set up (even some gluten free because one lady said she's on a gluten free diet for health reasons...made gluten free brownies.)

I have my display table all laid out.

i worked my butt off on the house this week.

:weeping:

#10 ·
Aww Miss, I'm sorry. I've come to the conclusion that many people are just so wierd, helps me cope. :hug2:
edited to add that some are rude too.grr...

#11 ·
Missy, I am so sorry. :hugz:

I agree with Darlene....some people are jsut rude. The least they could have done, after they said they were coming, was to give you a courtesy call.

#14 ·
Missy sorry to hear that it didint work out and nonone came. They shouldnt of said they were coming if they wernt serious about it. hhuuugggsss

#15 ·
I'm so sorry, Missy. Big hugs! I've had that happen so many times and it still breaks my heart. I think it hurts worse sometimes, because I try to come to these parties my friends host.

#20 ·
That sucks. When i was yonger i invited a bunch of people to my birthday and no one showed up. I figured it was becuse i kept reminding them so it felt like a thing that they had to do, not something that was fun. idk, your situation is diffrent, your people are diffrent... so thats probly not it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.