Frugal Village Forums banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well I am mostly out of deabt, and my job is as secure and any job gets, probably more so! I bought this place 3 years ago, and I feel I can live off the land if I have to. It has lot's of fruit trees, large garden, 5 acres with large pond full of fish, and it's out in the country away from all the evils of the city. I stockpile enough food for a year, with lot's of guns and ammo!

Here are some pics of the place!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well I am mostly out of deabt, and my job is as secure and any job gets, probably more so! I bought this place 3 years ago, and I feel I can live off the land if I have to. It has lot's of fruit trees, large garden, 5 acres with large pond full of fish, and it's out in the country away from all the evils of the city. I stockpile enough food for a year, with lot's of guns and ammo!

Here are some pics of the place!

Oh, not my kids, I let the neighbor kids swim and fish in my pond becaue they are my buddies. I taught them how to fish, shoot a gun, and if they dont watch it I'm going to teach them how to mow grass becaue I mow around 2 1/2 acres!

·
Registered
7 Posts
my family is a two person disabled one, mom's physical and mine's mental. We live on disability and every month end up with some sort of trouble. So my prepping reason is so that I can minimize what we have to do outside of the house/off property since it's nearly impossible for us to get out of the house even a few times a month. I'd like, eventually to be almost completely self-suffient on our own property.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts