Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hopw you are having a wonderful Saturday and that all the Mom's out there enjoy tomorrow!:smball:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
It's been a wonderful Saturday here too! So sunny and warm out, I just have to get outside!

I went to one yard sale today. I didn't buy anything, not that I didn't see something I wanted. She just wanted too much for what she had and wouldn't come down in price. So...I walked away.

You just can't get rich on a yard sale, wish someone would tell her that.

Susie in MN

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I am, I am!!!

Dh and I were snoozing together in the living room for a couple of hours.

I made homemade soup and biscuits, we were listening to some really mellow jazz and he fell asleep.

I merely closed my eyes for a moment!:toothy:

I remember thinking that life doesn't get much better! It's a sort of soft grey day, with the promise of a little more rain which we desperately need and the birds were pecking at something on the spruce tree outside the living room window.

Just gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
That sounds good to me too Margery! I love Jazz. On the road to the yad sales (no, I didn't spell it wrong, just wanted to make the "New Englanders" feel at home), I listened to a station that plays all big band and jazz. Ummmmmmmmmm

Susie in MN

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
So far so good. I slept in, then I meet DH at his work and had lunch with him. I came home opened the doors and blinds and sat in the Living Room and started another book. Watched the news and palyed on the computer. I have some stuff that I need to type up for DH for work but I am waiting unti the last minute of course.

Hope you all continue to have a great weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts