Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 1:30 pm, and I thought sure someone would have started this post already. It's a pretty day here-too bad I'm due back to work. One day off sure spoils me.

Should be a frugal day here.

Have a great day!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Not much on the agenda today for me. Zachary is off to school and Gabe is back to work today. I placed an ad in our classifieds to sell a spare dishwasher and am going through baby clothes to toss up on ebay.
Cleaning schedule and thinking about what to make for dinner. I might just do a light night of hm chicken wings and macaroni salad.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

·
27,948 Posts
Good afternoon ladies.:) Rainy dreary day here again.:(
I was very productive and got bunches done before 8 am. Don't get that burst of energy often so I just went with it.:D
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, bed made, 2 loads of laundry washed, dried & folded ,dishes done and car packed with recyclable cans and plastic bags. Then went grocery shopping (2 stores)& here I am with almost everything put away. Did my good deed for the day by flagging down a super w*mart manager and told him that an employee was really doing a great job & he should go take a look. She was working in bottle return and I never saw it look so clean and she was just so friendly. He did head off that way to give her some kudos.:) Good shopping day as so many people were in such a friendly mood.

I have the turkey carcass boiling away for stock and looks like soup for dinner.
Hope you all have a great day

1 - 3 of 3 Posts