Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatcha doin' today? How's the weather? It's cold again here but not frigid. It's 39 and sunny.

For me it's gonna be busy but not a killer.

~workout
~make bed*done*
~sweep the floors*done*
~shower/hair/makeup
~lunch with Gripey
~clear off my desk
~order some hostess gifts from BB&B
~bake a cake for Dad
~pay a couple of bills
~maybe reconcile a bank statement or 2

Hope everyone has a healthy, happy, frugal day. :yoyo:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Nothing much for me to do today since I have a pretty tidy home :)

~ Wake up / brush teeth /get DD up for school (done!)
~ Make Bed (done!)
~ Drive DD to school (done!)
~ Straighten up bedroom (done!)
~ Let doggies out (done!)
~ Clean bathroom up a bit (done!)
~ Respond to emails (done!)
~ Eat Lunch with DH
~ Take dishes from dishwasher and put in dirty ones
~ Surf the net
~ Pick up DD from school
~ Reheat leftovers for dinner for DH
~ Help DD with homework
~ Surf the net :)
~ Watch a movie with DD
~ Relax

Wow I didnt realize I had that much on my agenda today but it's not really that much :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It's rainy and dreary here, makes me want to go back to bed and I am NOT the napping type!! I have already done the treadmill, made the bed and did the pet chores. I am going to clean all the spindle work on the staircases, then work on the dining room.Hope it warms up some! Have a good day all!!!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I have made the bed and I have checked my email and had lunch.
I need to do some picking up and putting away of things.
Feed the kitties and clean their litter box.
Load the dishwasher.
Clean the bathroom.
Vacuum and sweep the floors.
Go to the bank and deposit money.
Go to my eye apt. and order new contacts.
Meet a friend for dinner this evening.
Then later tonight knit more of my scarf and read.

·
Registered
933 Posts
i have done up the laundry and have it hanging in the sun to dry. this is the first nice sunny day we've had in a week and a half. its 61 out, and i have the windows open airing this place out. i still have to vac, do the dishes, fold the laundry and get my allergy shots (which im not looking forward to doing) wow, i guess the only thing ive gotten done today is hanging the laundry. ive been taking my time since my new fabric softener smells so good, i keep stopping and smelling everything!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm just sitting around.

:jar:

I had to drive my husband to work this morning (he's taking Tylenol3 as a cough supressant/pain reliever) and I didn't trust him to drive. I know how that med makes the body react (they gave it to me after giving birth). Thankfully his job is a no-brainer (he's a host at a restaurant) so he can function.

I'm just sitting here waiting for the parent-teacher confrence this evening then I get to go pick him back up from work.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
nicer outside today--its +4c here. A little cool wind on the back step but nice in front of house.

·
Registered
7,733 Posts
I'm off today.

I spent most of the morning e-mailing with the person who is going to adopt the cats I'm taking care of for a friend who was forced to give them up. It is a nice place for them, so I'm very happy about that.

Had a doctor's appointment - first 4-month checkup after chemo. Passed with flying colors, doc renewed my warranty for another 4 months.

Tonight -- will continue to cull through stuff; sending all I can find to part with away tomorrow, donated to a friend's garage sale.

Three great things. Everything's coming up roses!

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
So far, I worked from 715-4, did cash balancing and then went to new accounts training.

I picked up some milk, baby from daycare. Got home, folded two loads of laundry and switched some out and made dinner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts