Frugal Village Forums banner

woo hoo I have a flower on the map MY side of the water! lol

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  guest2 
#1 ·
Now my dear SIL is here too!

And on the village map we have TWO flowers! ;)

You'll all have to be careful now - we're taking over! ROFL.

I've been alone for soooo long (sob) now our UK membership has doubled!!! LOL.

How childish am I? - Ok DON'T answer that! ;)

#6 ·
WooHoo Bev, there are 2 of you now!! :D

#8 ·
:laugh: Can't fool with perfection huh? :laugh:

#11 ·
You two crack me up!! Welcome to your sil, Bev!

#12 ·
That's pretty cool... I showed my dd and said ."there is my friend accross the pond"

#14 ·
I lost track of a friend in your neck of the woods...I miss her terribly!

Hey...is FV kinda like having a virtual tea party??? LOLOLOL

**Says Graci as she pours**

Say When!

#15 ·
:purpcat: SIL

AHHH You are just so nice to me :heartsm:

YOU truly are a one off :hugz:

Im so glad that you asked me to join this village, you are probably sick of seeing my posts at the moment (don't worry it will slow down - HONEST)

But yes you were so right when you said how great it was here.

:heartsm:love you loadza:heartsm:

hayley

#16 ·
When I came here and started posting I thought it would all even out too and I'd get bored like always yadda yadda.

And where am I when I get up in the morning, and I get e-mail, and I'm happy, upset, confused, AND at 3am in the morning!!!! :eek: Yep HERE! and HERE oh and HERE lol.

It's a bit sad, but true ~ I have better, truer friends here than in 'real' life :confused:

I'd be lost without my mates at the village, so be prepared to have just finished with your life as you knew it LOL.

:hugz: for being here ~ You'll make some really good friends (despite the fact they're all miles away ~ still at least you'll have somewhere you can go on holiday! lol)

Have fun! :angel:

#17 ·
Bev and Haley,
If you 2 want to jump across the pond, you are welcome to come and spend any holiday (or any other day for that matter) with me!!!
Do you want to hear something way cool????
:) I just ran into an old friend today who is now living in London with her new husband. She was home in the States to attend her daughter's college graduation!:) She's picked up the British accent and everything after living over there of a year now. It was so good to see her after 2 years of not knowing how she was doing.:angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.