Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are fighting over my magnets:fpunch: ....dont tell them I am listing 2 more tomorrow when these two go off LOL!

All Ebay fighting over my stuff is :welcome2:

:mdance: Fight on ladies fight on!:mdance:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
That's awesome!!! you go!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
WTG good luck!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sold both to the same lady for $7 total and I did offer her a shipping discount since I was able to combine the items.

I also have a bid on my utensil holder for $12.99 but there is a proxy bid so who knows what will happen in the next 6 days!

Ebay also allowed me to send a second chance offer for free(unless it sales) to a lady who had bid up to $3.00 on another magnet and I have watchers out the wazoo!

SO exciting but I will have to up my prices a little so I can actually MAKE some money lol.

That is the problem with hand painted items. YOu have to buy the item and then buy the supplies to make the item...then the list fee, final value fee and paypal..

Wow! I just brought myself down!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Good job, I hope they keep on bidding and buying. I am jealous, I have an item right now on ebay that is lonely without a bid. LOl

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Wow - I just peeked in on your ebay items!!! WTG!!! even if the jars didn't sell this time, it doesn't mean they won't the next time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts