Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
starting thier U-Pick strawberry season tomorrow!! :yippee:

I'll be going and hopefully get some rubarb to make
CJ's recipes! :D

·
27,948 Posts
You lucky girl you. Think you could make me a strawberry rhubarb pie ( my fav) and mail it to me??? :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Diana, how lucky can a girl get!!

Hopefully our strawberry farm will be opening soon, probably in about 3 weeks. I can hardly wait.

Have fun picking.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The weather forecast is for rain tomorrow :( So I will start getting all my canning stuff cleaned up and the kitchen all ready so on Thursday I can just come home from picking and start canning!

Darlene, If I could figure out a way, I would do it! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
You all can come to my house! I've got a huge rhubbarb plant in my front yard and would love to share it with you! I've got strawberries from our garden and from a friend frozen right now just waiting for making rhubbarb/strawberry jam tomorrow!:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I can't wait to go this year because Zachary is finally old enough to pick more than one! LOL I love strawberry season. :)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmm................you are making me hungry for strawberries. Delaney and I were just over at our neighbours and his are just starting, Delaney had the first taste...there were 3 ripe ones. Mine are going to be later though.

Have fun tomorrow Diana in your kitchen!!:smball:

·
Registered
260 Posts
WAAAAAA I am so hungry for strawberries and rhubarb,and I haven't found any close to us!!!!! I will have to cybershare with all of you,I hope you don't mind!:toothy:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
OK Deed let me know when all that work is done....then it will be time to SHARE! with Mom. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts