Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you working on?

I am working on a Colorado Adventure (colorado attractions) album for thelittle day trips we go on. I have a few pages done in that one. Nothing spectacular, not really layouts that I would be raving about, but it's something just for us.

I am also working on a brand new one for the two oldest kids and DH. They started karate and I have a book to get those pics into. Finding it real hard to find karate stickers. I am on the lookout for those.

Both of these are just simple spiral bound scrapbooks for 6.88 at walmart. In the craft department. 10x10 pages.

Somehow my bag of scrapbooking pens and markers has gone missing, so no journalling has been done at all.

:) What are you working on?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for karate stickers.

I'm not actually working on anything right now... been thinking about it a lot lately, though. LOL. I have several unfinished albums that are calling to me but I can't ever seem to find the time.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I just finished one album from our Christmas trip to Disney. That book is nothing but the professional shots we had done there.

I am now starting on one from that same trip using the pics we took.

I also have books I am working on from baseball season, both kid's basketball season, and a couple of smaller 5x7 books with various snapshots that don't fall under a catagory. Plus another book I have been dabbling on for over a year that has some really old pics from when I was a baby and before.

I'll keep an eye out for karate stickers, too

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I just finished a book for the year of 2006. I thought that I would start making books for each year. It is very fun...unfortunately, i don't have a lot of time. I am starting a book of my hubby and my pics from our childhood for our daugher to have when she gets older. And I am also starting a book of Sara throughout the school years. She just started kindergarten this year and I have tons of great pics. That is all I have going on...I really wished I had time to do more. I Love To Scrapbook!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Right now, I have nothing unfinished, but plenty to get started on. I have our latest vacation pics to have printed out to start an album, and I'm also waiting on more pics of my little neice, Eryana, from other family members, so I can start a scrapbook in her memory for my neice, Erin. I have though, been online at different sites looking at sketch ideas for layouts. I found a few I really like in last months issue of my MM mag., and I ordered some BasicGrey papers that I really love that I think I will use.

Here lately though, it's been hard to find the time to actually work on scrapbooking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts