Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a very frugal stay at home mom so I try to win what I can't buy. Would anyone be interested in a thread where I share links to win things? :smile2::glasses:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Thanks..I use to play instant games many years ago..I loved it and use to win a lot..

What was your biggest win Ann?

I’m trying to think I guess I would have to say I won $100 then I won it for my girlfriend...a SonicCare toothbrush that was over $100 value...and a wicker basket filled with Clorox products.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi!! My biggest win was just a week ago..I was notified that I won the Harper Collins Publisher Valentine Sweep. The prize was a $2,500 voucher for a 7 day Princess Cruise along with a book package. I am still in amazement over that! I have won two pairs of Lugz boots, valued right at $100 each, and an ionic Barbar hairdryer, valued at $200. I have won toys for the kids, pet toys and a pet bed, keto snacks, home decor, a kindle cover, and lots of amazon cards. I share my giveaways that I find on my facebook every morning for my friends to enter too. I have made a couple good friends this way and we enter for each other when there are things we don't want that we know they want. My husband is very happy with my hobby :)
The Clorox win is AWESOME! I get excited about things like that!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks Ann, looks like fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts