Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally talked DH into getting a new couch, since the one in our living room has tears in the cushions and a rip in the side. :toothy:

We want a sleeper sofa since our former guest room is now the baby's room. I thought I wanted a sectional, but didn't realize how expensive a sectional sleeper is!

Anyways, I found this website that offers a set-- sleeper sofa and love seat-- for about the same price as I what I would pay for a sectional sleeper. I like the design and color. The only thing is, I can't see the stuff in person.

So, what do you think? Would you order a major purchase like this without actually seeing it in person? I'd check the Better Business Bureau before I did, but I'm still hesitant.

p.s. If anyone wants to see what I'm talking about go here: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/furnitureforsale/corsagqueens.html

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It's nice to hear from people who know this is quality stuff! I think we're going to do it....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I personally wouldn't only becauss I want to make sure my fanny is going to be nice and comfortable on it. I wouldn't want to deal with the hassel of trying to send it back for a return.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts