Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's our 20th wedding anniversary today, although we've been together 26 years. That seems like such a long time to me! Anyway, I've been trying to remember details of that day 20 years ago, and I remember feeling pretty calm. Took a nap in the afternoon, and then ate wheat thins with tunafish on top! Isn't that a wild thing to remember? Just had to share. My parents will be celebrating their 50th this summer, and that is a REALLY LONG time! :loop:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Happy Anniversary

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
wow, congratulations! that's a great anniversary!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Happy Anniversary!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sandy - Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary! I remember it was a nice day out weather wise which is a good thing! I'm looking out my window now and if I were getting married today noone would probably be able to get there! We have snow/sleet/rain mix and it is simply horrible outside.

Happy Anniversary to You and Yours!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Happy Anniversary! :dancing:

·
8,714 Posts
~It's a popular time for weddings, I guess. One of my brothers celebrated his 6th wedding anniversary yesterday and another brother has his 2nd today. But 20 years, wow, that's just inspirational! Congratulations Sandy!~

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sandy - Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary! I remember it was a nice day out weather wise which is a good thing! I'm looking out my window now and if I were getting married today noone would probably be able to get there! We have snow/sleet/rain mix and it is simply horrible outside.

Happy Anniversary to You and Yours!
And, Happy Anniversary to you, too!!! :rose: :clap:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Happy Aniversary to all of you love-birds who picked such a great day to get married on-Valentine's Day would be a hard day even for my DH to forget.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts