1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
OMG, I've seen this several times on the news today. What a miracle that was! It seriously freaks me out watching it. Can you imagine being that mother?

But a lesson to have the brakes on the stroller or hold on to it at all times and not be so close to the tracks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from Australia so have seen this story all over the news. I can't believe how lucky the baby was. I also can't believe the story has essentially gone world wide. I guess it's just such an unbelievable story with such a lucky ending.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow, I could never imagine what that mother was feeling.
I'm just stunned.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moonface001----WE have seen it on our TV news now. They DID warn it was not for the faint of heart to watch, though.

My sons are grown now, but there are so many close calls in mother-ing that I can sooooo feel for her for that few minutes.

When she bends at the waist and puts her hands to her face, I can just feel her anguish! Then when she runs to the front of the train, you worry what she's going to find/see. OMG, so scary!

I am SO glad the little guy is OK.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
That little one had his angel working overtime that day! Thank God the baby is okay.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow and she just let go for a split second. Thank goodness the baby is ok.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I cannot even begin to imagine. I can't even imagine.

·
Registered
615 Posts
That is terrifying. I would absolutely freak out if that had happened to my son. That has got to be the luckiest baby in the world.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I have goosebumps. I can only imagine the nightmares that mother will have as the "what ifs" play over and over in her brain. My thoughts and prayers will be with this family.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts