Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My life flashed before my eyes when I received perhaps the nicest looking envelope I have ever seen in my mailbox. The envelope alone looked like it costs $50. I opened it up to see that I was invited to join the Luxury club's Black Card exclusive membership. I hear celebrities and musicians talk about this card, I thought it was only for the super rich? I mention my life flashing before my eyes as I remember being so broke during my younger years and I just saved and invested so much for over 15 years that I still feel like that starving broke kid walking in the rain. I wonder if I should accept the membership just for status among financial institutions? It's pretty cool that it is made of steel and not plastic. It has a lot of great perks that I have never seen a card offer like VIP passes to certain events and access to country clubs and front row seats to major events.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$495 is the yearly cost. Based on all of the amazing perks that is a great deal. Though I work all the time and most perks are for people who like to take vacations and relax.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
So, $495 for perks you can't use because you work all the time? Sorry, it just sounds "too good to be true". Are you really going to buy enough show tickets and vacation packages to "save" $500?

Reactions: josantoro

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually already read that article before posting. I am very frugal bit I can make $495 for one day at work so that fee is very small to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts