Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

You have got to see some of these meals. They don't have the full recipes listed, but they have a picture and what the item is.

I like snack on a stick. LOL
That would be so me.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Those are so funny - did you see the one with the green stuff in the bowl and her friend had said "what the heck is that?". Wonder what it was!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the rosey perfection salad is just plain gross. LOL

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
FRANKFURTER SPECTACULAR ?????????????? LOL

rosey perfection salad would be right up my Sisiter Robin's alley... She ate that green jello with shredded carrots in it .....:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: I HATE CRUNCHY THINGS IN JELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I wasn't on a diet in 1974 !!!!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
That site is a hoot! Thanks for the laughs Sara.:crackup:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
captclearance said:
FRANKFURTER SPECTACULAR ?????????????? LOL

rosey perfection salad would be right up my Sisiter Robin's alley... She ate that green jello with shredded carrots in it .....:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: I HATE CRUNCHY THINGS IN JELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I wasn't on a diet in 1974 !!!!!!!!!!
So this is where my mother got it from???? :laugh:

Just add some celery too and a glob of mayo :yucky: and this is what my Mom used to make!! :puke: Just give me the plain jello!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Yuck! It is a wonder that we ever made it through the 70s. Fluffy Mackeral pudding, blah! That is revolting, LOL.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
OMG Dee, Liz made yuckier jello than my Mother....... I thought my Mother was the master of icky, weird jello ......... LOL

·
Registered
325 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I laughed so hard I almost had this baby!! I am sending this to so many people. Thank you so much. I really needed a good laugh.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
:pblow: OK Deed...enough of the compliments....I will get a swelled head:cracked: See now you did it...MY HEAD JUST CRACKED OPEN>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Ummm........When I saw the WW cards from 1974 I got a wierd feeling so I went and looked in MIL's recipe card box and yep....... I have 43 Weight Watchers Recipe Cards from 1974, ROFLMBO!!!

:toothy: :toothy: :toothy:

I even have "2" meat on a stick recipes, lol.

I told you I was the Queen of Clutter, hehehe, if it was for sale, MIL bought it. Still thinning out her stuff. :eek:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
O.K., who's up for some Mexican Shrimp Orange Salad? Check it out, the stuff in the bowl looks like toxic waste! :puck:

And hey, don't those Fish Balls make your mouth water?

I don't remember my mom trying any of the Weight Watchers recipes, but then I think I was pretty much into McDonald's hamburgers, Taco Bell, and Snickers bars back in 1974 since I was in collage, working, and pretty much on my own.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
No wonder my mom couldn't stay on those diets. :eek:
Now, that there road kill recipe on the other site looks pretty darn good, but I guess it all depends on how you cook it. ;)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I laughed so hard I had tears! "Frankfurter Spectacular" ROFL. "Fluffy Mackeral Pudding" How about the gelatin salad with green beans and mushrooms? Ick!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I really didn't get a chance to look at all of them, but this might be where my dear aunt got her WW recipe for fudge one year for Christmas. It was like eating a rubbery oozy candybar....eeewww!!! She never did live that one down.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts