Frugal Village Forums banner

ww recipe cards from 1974

5K views 34 replies 28 participants last post by  jinx 
#1 ·
http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

You have got to see some of these meals. They don't have the full recipes listed, but they have a picture and what the item is.

I like snack on a stick. LOL
That would be so me.

#5 ·
FRANKFURTER SPECTACULAR ?????????????? LOL

rosey perfection salad would be right up my Sisiter Robin's alley... She ate that green jello with shredded carrots in it .....:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: I HATE CRUNCHY THINGS IN JELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I wasn't on a diet in 1974 !!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
That site is a hoot! Thanks for the laughs Sara.:crackup:

#7 ·
captclearance said:
FRANKFURTER SPECTACULAR ?????????????? LOL

rosey perfection salad would be right up my Sisiter Robin's alley... She ate that green jello with shredded carrots in it .....:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: I HATE CRUNCHY THINGS IN JELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I wasn't on a diet in 1974 !!!!!!!!!!
So this is where my mother got it from???? :laugh:

Just add some celery too and a glob of mayo :yucky: and this is what my Mom used to make!! :puke: Just give me the plain jello!!

#9 ·
OMG Dee, Liz made yuckier jello than my Mother....... I thought my Mother was the master of icky, weird jello ......... LOL

#11 ·
:pblow: OK Deed...enough of the compliments....I will get a swelled head:cracked: See now you did it...MY HEAD JUST CRACKED OPEN>>>>>>>>>

#14 ·
Ummm........When I saw the WW cards from 1974 I got a wierd feeling so I went and looked in MIL's recipe card box and yep....... I have 43 Weight Watchers Recipe Cards from 1974, ROFLMBO!!!

:toothy: :toothy: :toothy:

I even have "2" meat on a stick recipes, lol.

I told you I was the Queen of Clutter, hehehe, if it was for sale, MIL bought it. Still thinning out her stuff. :eek:

#15 ·
O.K., who's up for some Mexican Shrimp Orange Salad? Check it out, the stuff in the bowl looks like toxic waste! :puck:

And hey, don't those Fish Balls make your mouth water?

I don't remember my mom trying any of the Weight Watchers recipes, but then I think I was pretty much into McDonald's hamburgers, Taco Bell, and Snickers bars back in 1974 since I was in collage, working, and pretty much on my own.

#21 ·
These cards are so funny. I was looking at them when I realized that I had my 'eeewww!!' face on :lol3:

#23 ·
Oh. My. Gawd.

ALL that food is horrible! And theres so much jello and mackerel, I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of jellied mackerel salad recipe. Yuck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.