Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you been seeing all those commercials? Makes my Wii look wimpy now. Technology can be an evil thing. :skept: I want!!

Looks like so much fun and a great workout. Don't have to hold a remote. Anyone have one yet? :D Just dreaming here.

http://xboxkinectbundle.com/

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Friend of mine got one - it's OK but it's a 1st gen product, and so there is plenty of room for improvement, I'm told.

I'd wait for a 2.0 product at least.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Dh got it. We love it. Also bought dance central and I love it too. We'll be using it to entertain kids at family gatherings.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Friend of mine got one - it's OK but it's a 1st gen product, and so there is plenty of room for improvement, I'm told.

I'd wait for a 2.0 product at least.
So I wonder if it will be cheaper being on the market longer with improvement?

Dh got it. We love it. Also bought dance central and I love it too. We'll be using it to entertain kids at family gatherings.
I borrowed the Wii dance last week from my DD boyfriend and that was pretty fun, but not enough music selection. The xbox one looks way better.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
my son is a huge xbox fan and has no interest in it .

quite a few funny - ish ypou tube videos out there of college kids smacking their heads into low ceilngs 'spiking' volleyballs ( and continue to play ) - a dad takes out his son with arm movements when the son gets too close- amd some guy already broke his TV using one even though you dont use a remote LOL !!

personally i find the new color nook much more interesting LOL

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I'm buying one when I get the chance. I plan on getting EA Active 2 to use in conjunction with it. I figure it'll give me a better workout than nothing at all. :)

G

·
I am not really into Xbox that much, but there's an article on MSN about an autistic child who had a great time playing with his dad using the Kinect. It's made me re-think it, as my DH loves the Xbox and I think DS might get a kick out of playing with Dad. We've tried having the two of them play Rock Band (with DS on drums) but it's too complicated for DS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.