Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here so tickled to death.:loop: I've been here since October & never knew those little arrows next to the title of threads would bring me to the first unread post.
I've been doing the the long way all this time. Hopefully this will help someone else. I can't be the only one who didn't know this.:toothy: LMAO!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Just goes to show you, it's never too late to learn. I am glad you finally figured that out.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I didn't know either LOL! Thanks for that.

Also (I know this sounds stupid :blush: ) but when you post do you backspace 3 times to get back to where you were? AND do you know how many smilies is too many in a post because sometimes I nag on and on like I do and find I used to many and it wipes out what I wrote :fuming:

I'm REALLY stupid LOL - but I don't like to ask because then everybody ROFL realising just HOW stupid I am LOL.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It took me a long time to learn all of those things..... I think Sara, Chelle and Sherry told me 10 times how to post a picture before I finally understood..... Believe me when I tell you, if there is a "dumb question" to ask, I've already asked it twice, and never was I made to feel dumb for asking !!!!!!!!:D It's good to learn something everyday !:D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I never even saw the arrow until you pointed it out. Thanks

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Is that what that little arrow is for????:confused: OMG! Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know either!:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I didn't know either until one day I just started clicking on things! :D

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I love that little arrow, it saves a lot of time on posts with lots of replies you've already read.

Bev-I do the backspace thing too after I post that wahy I don't forget where I was last...lol.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I've been using the arrow, lol. As for the backspace thing, I click on the down arrow next to "back" on my browser, and set my browser back to "search results" that way I don't have to backspace.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thanks Danielle, I didn't even know that was there! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone...I'm not alone!:toothy: Wonder what else someone knows about website navigating that someone else doesn't know. Glad I mentioned my new find.:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Come on Darlene, maybe you should moderate how to Frugal Village!!!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I did learn one thing ~ if you try to be 'clever' and clean your computer and get rid of all your cookies that must be taking up a minimal amount of space anyway ~ you better remember what your password is or you can't get in the village!!!! :smhelp: ROFL!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
lol, bev you are too funny.:toothy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.