Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to how things are with the new fence and your neighbor? Has the game of musical cars in her driveway begun yet? Fill us in please, I need an update (I fell like an addict - LOL) All of the events and photos last week were so entertaining.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's been quiet actually. We've had a couple of instances of her tenants' visitors parking in our driveway (how idiotic can they be? it's more than obvious now that they are NOT parking in their friend's driveway) but I suspect that will end when we put up the sign at the end of the fence that says "Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense" ;)

The nutjob next door is currently having her garage sided. Not the house. Just the garage :toilet:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Unauthorised cars will be painted by my four year old and then towed at owner's expense. :D

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
missy i like that one lol

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I vote for the "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES PARKED IN THIS DRIVEWAY" :laugh:

Then give your kids a JOLT COLA and a slingshot ;) Just kidding!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Glad to hear that you are you have having some peace and quiet.I really thought the ole rag would come and cuss ya out. . I would not tolerate neighbors on my side. You have come too far. Well, all's well that ends well. So far.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
there is always this one...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
lady v, funny!! i like it

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Lady_V, I totally love that one!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Lady V...hysterical!!!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Oooh! I need that one LadyV!!

I honestly hope this will be the end of it aside from the occassional guest of tenants blocking the driveway. Of course, it's been so cold lately (except for today ...I saw the sun!!) no one has been out & about. I'm sure once the weather warms up and we are out more we will butt heads :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
lady v i like that one too. very specific !!! lol

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Does your fence go RIGHT to the end of the driveway where it meets the sidewalk?
No, it's 20 feet from the road (per city code regulations) and about 10 feet from the sidewalk. Also, the last panel is angled down from 6ft down to 4ft for better visibility.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Aww that sucks big time - heaven forbid she set step over onto your part of the driveway - Id definately be putting up a sign.

I hope she goes into hibernation now that the weathers getting nicer....who needs to deal with a crab apple all summer?

As usual, keep us update! ;)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well she should know that her tenants and their visitors are not allowed to block a driveway, but knowing her she will probably tell them to do it on purpose. Keep us updated on any changes, we are always waiting in an update. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts