Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I'm so happy and excited, I just had to post about this - I finally passed my driving test about two hours ago!

It was my fourth attempt thanks my uncontrollable nerves :rolleyes: The cost was seriously mounting up; I've been paying for lessons for almost a year, it is £175 each time to take the test, plus £20 a week for lessons in between failed attempts :thud:

It was very expensive but a really good investment; having a licence means that, if the funding for my current job runs out in April, I am now eligible to apply for considerably more jobs in my line of work. Talk about relieved.

Yay :mdance:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
:clap: Congratulations!

Reactions: Squidge

·
27,948 Posts
Woohoo! It took me 3 times to pass mine and I didn't get it until I was in my 20's. Doesn't it feel great to conquer one of your fears? You should be proud of yourself. :clap:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
congrats to you on passing the test!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darlene, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who took a few goes to get it :) I definitely feel glad that I faced my fears!

Thank you all for the congratulations :hug2:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
congratulations !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.