Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, this is a long story. my sister called into a contest at a radio station. the contest was "what would you do to get to see american idols live and also get to meet them and get autographs." well, she called in and said she would EAT WORMS.:eek: well, they picked her and she went to the station and ate 5 live worms.:eek:
so, she won 2 tickets. well, we are in line getting autographs and talking to all the idols (way before the concert) and she is telling them what she had to do to get us there and they were all going on and on about it. well, we get down to kimberly, clay, and ruben and clay says to the security guy, "these two get pictures with us." then ruben chimes in, "and they get back stage passes.":D we were sooooooo thrilled. my sister was just a jumpin up and down.
well, after they were finished signing autographs for everyone else, they kimberly, ruben, and clay came over to us and we got pictures taken and chatted a bit. well, that night at the concert, the security guy came to our seats and gave us back stage passes. when we got back stage we were able to talk with them again and get more autographs. and take more pictures.
i was just soooooo thrilled, i couldn't wait to tell you all. i wil post pictures very soon. (as soon as i save them);)
i am just still in awe.;) it was such a wonderful day.:D

·
27,948 Posts
Sounds like you had a wonderful time good for you! She ate worms and you did what for her? So cool, and I'm so looking forward to pics.:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
that is soooooooo cool....would've loved to meet Ruuuuuuben..lol..i'm so happy it was a great time for you..

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
So COOOOOLLLLL. I would love to meet Ruben, he is my favorite!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
How cool!! Don't think I could eat worms though :yucky:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Wow, sounds like you had a great time!!! I couldn't do the worm eating either though :yucky:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'm glad you and your sis had such a good time. :) But I couldn't even think about eating worms! :yucky:

·
Registered
601 Posts
wtg, wish i could have been there for the worm eating.. :lol:
I don't know if i could have done that.............

:hurray: i would have loved to have been able to meet them all in person too.. glad you have a great time and looking forward to seeing the pics..

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
one worm would have been enough, but 5? ack.

It's awesome that you got to go and see them. Looks like a great time! Your pics are awesome too.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
EWW! Worms!! I couldn't have done it. Your sister is a real trooper!! I am glad you had a great time and you bot deserved the "star" treatment for her eating worms.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts