Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.howmuchjoy.com/DBArticle.pdf

Here's an article and sample forms on creating a dream binder for yourself or someone else as a gift.

That's one notebook I don't have yet~ but I like the idea!  :)

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I have a dream notebook - well its more of a small journal - I keep it on the night stand and I doodle in it or write prominant words from my dreams - I also have a little dream dictionary that I keep with it -
And just so you know - I haven't learned anything from my dreams except that I am either one messed up someB or i am a compulsive worrier even in my sleep - :yikes:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, Kimmee, that's even another type of notebook for us to work on.... :D .... the one above is more about goals/dreams in life.  It has places for contact information, articles about the topic, a plan to reach your goal, etc.    

But I like yours, it sounds like fun to keep track of that stuff and then read back through it.  I rarely remember my dreams, but, I wonder if I would if I made a conscious effort to record anything I do remember?  Hmmm....

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Ohh - that is a neat sounding gift idea - it wouldn't load for me before - stupid Internet Exploder got in the way - I might make one of this kind of dream binder for Aimee though!! I love the inspirational notes in it!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
ooooooohhhh, no i don't have a Dream notebook...but i have room for one on my shelf if i just rearrange some things... I have to get a new binder...hmmm, lol, this is gonna push dh right over the edge, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts