Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but thought I would share a pic of one of our Mock Orange bushes. This is the biggest of the 2 and is over 20 feet wide this year! :eek: It is just loaded with blossoms and smells divine! :)

You can't see him very well, but my wonderful dh is just left of the sun spot taking down the laundry for me! :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Diana it is beautiful. I love those bushes and the smell is incredible. When we were in the city, I had just started one and the blooms were awesome!!

I know you'll be enjoying this one for awhile.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That looks glorious ! I can smell it from here !!!!!!!!! mmmmmm........
I'm sure the sight of one's hubby taking down laundry would have to be wonderful too....... :D

·
27,948 Posts
Dee ... you hold out you!!! That is beautiful! It's huge!! Give that girl a garden badge:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You want to see the one dh gave a haircut to before it bloomed? :D It is kind of lopsided and only half the size of this one but smells just as nice! :laugh:

Darlene, the only reason it grows is because I stay clear of it! :bolt: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
My goodness I can't believe that it is one bush. It is gorgeous.

Thanks for posting the picture.:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
It's gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That thing is gigantic!!! I didn't know they got that big. What are you fertilizing it with????

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think some of my outside kitties live in the center! :laugh:

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Wow! I mean Wow! that is one big plant! If small children ever get lost in there they would be adults before they found their way out! lol

Forgot to say that it is absolutely beautiful too!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
just beautiful!!!! I want one!!! wow!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts